Thursday, April 1, 2021

Slim Richie Set to Explode in 2021

The grace of Nigerian musicians who have taken African songs to other continents, winning international awards is the stimulation of music enthusiasts like Salam Sheriff Ayobami to perceive music as an occupation.

Slim Richie began his music career about five years ago after listening to established artistes as his motivation to venture into the entertainment industry. He is more flexible with hip-hop and rap style because he flows with those genre’s rhythms. 

“My style of music is hip-hop and rap to be precise, I can switch styles depending on the beat and all other factors,” Slim Richie said. 

The artiste has proved his passion by recording some music in the studio as well as collaborating with other artistes.

“I have done few collaborations including the one I did of recent with my Realest Nigga, Olad,” he proudly shared with Guzlaw, Olori Wendy Blog correspondent. 

He also shared his music dreams and aspirations. 

“I have lots of artistes I would love  to work with in the nearest future. Artistes that interests me, and I believe will flow with my music as a greenhorn are Bella Shmurda, Mohbad, and Seyi Vibes. Once I gain my ground in the industry I can work with music stars like Olamide, Naira Marley, and other established artists like Wizkid,” he said with a nervous hopeful laugh. 

Being inspired by wave-making artistes keeps him motivated to improve in his music game and produce good quality music.  Slim Richie said that music for him is something he wants to do as a career because it has become a part of him, while combining his tertiary education. 


“The thing is all upcoming artistes should be consistent with what they do, keep singing and  do not quit because we will all make it to the top,” Slim Richie shared his advise. 

“The sky is wide enough for everuy bird to fly, we will get there one day,” he added his belief.

Abayomi optimistically said that music lovers should expect dope music, with no bad songs in his forthcoming singles or album. 

In his bid to attain international recognition as a Nigerian music artiste just like his predecessors, Slim Richie has begun his journey step by step towards achieving his dream.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Insha allahu u will get there!!! Slim Richie is next star!!! Watch out for him

Unknown said...

Rashford habideen

Unknown said...

Ur dreams will surely come true insha allah

Unknown said...

I like you bcos you dont give up and this is was God love most. And I pray god will surely open your way and you surely get there insha Allah. I love you so much my brother from another mother. Continue progressing and staying save.

Quadri said...

You will get there blood! �� On God!

Unknown said...

Believe in God the sky is ur limit

Unknown said...

You will get there insha Allah

Unknown said...

Great task,you will get to the top