Wednesday, October 15, 2014

LaraGold Shines out Because of Love (Tori Ife)

An attractive woman is hard to pass by, and that is fast rising Nollywood actress and producer, LaraGold.
In an exclusive interview with Olori Wendy, she shares secrets of her golden world, and her new work Because of Love (Tori Ife) 


Who is Laragold and what is your background like?

My birthnames are Omolara Sukura Giwa. I am the last girl out of five and only one boy. My mum is a business woman and my dad a contractor as well as a politician. I was schooled at Tender Touch Nursery and Primary School , my secondary school was  Badagry Grammar school and for my University Education, I graduated from Lagos State School of Part Time.


When did you start acting?

 I joined the industry in the year 2010, July to be precisen, under Iyabo Ojo Caucus called Future Stars.


Why did you decide to go into movies?

I decided to go into movies because I have passion for it so I decided to join a group.


Having started out as an actress, What prompted you to start producing?

After I featured in some movies I took my time to produce mine because it isn't an easy task getting featured in other people's movies with so many actresses out there in the movie industry.


What is your movie all about?

It is all about love, trying to get what you want by all means and not looking at consequences, that's what my movie which is titled Tori Ife is about.


What distinct thing should make people want to watch Tori Ife?

The storyline is very good and I am sure viewers will all enjoy the movie. 


When will your movie be available in the market?

It will be in the market very soon, my marketer Corporate Pictures will determine the release date ,however, I have featured in other movies like  Baba no regrets, Folatoro, Isiaka ko gberegbe, Arinzo, Molewa, Ashiru Ejire, Sekemi, Tenbelu, and Osas amongst many others.


How often are you going to be producing movies?

I can't really say but I would try doing my best to keep what I like going.


Do you have any plans on producing a cinema movie?

Yes I do, But I don't like rushing things. I take things step by step.

What are the things people should know about you as a person? 

I have a foundation, an NGO ‎ called Sukurat Omolara Malik Foundation. 
I am a very simple person , I love dancing and doing things that makes me happy, I am in a relationship, I dislike gossips.
Apart from my acting career, I do busiess, I sell jewelries, Italian and Brazilian gold. 
However, watch out for my next movie which will be coming out soon too.





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will blow u up,so amazing $ quite entertaining.Can't wait,have got my eyes on spead.Great work dearie.Hmmmmm I tell u guys this is LAraGoLdShinesForLovE.A must watch!More Great steps babes!

its Leesure said...

Honestly,I like this.

leesure all d way!LaraGoLdshinesForlovE. said...

Leesure is solidly behind you!Wendy's Blog,nice job,appreciate you too!

Anonymous said...

I have watched the Trailer and i think with the preview , its going to be an interesting movie...An upcoming actress with a class ..the production is excellent...Its a must watch movie for all Yoruba movie fans.
The Sky is your limit...Good Luck.Lara ...Amolewa as i always call you...Prince...

Anonymous said...

A nice start plenty room for improvement

Anonymous said...

A nice start plenty room for improvement

Anonymous said...

Nice one Omolara Giwa

Anonymous said...

Nice one Omolara Giwa

Anonymous said...

What's July to be precisen? grammar .... Stupid betrayal..... We know ur likes , stupid user

Anonymous said...

Nigerian, does this interview look like she wrote it herself .More over what she meant there is noted. Busy body, get something creative done

Anonymous said...

More grease to ur elbow