Friday, October 17, 2014

2face's take on Artistes Who Flaunt Wealth on Social Media

Despite his overwhelming success as an artiste,2face's humility and lack of show off is one of his most admired traits...Despite his status as one of Africa's richest musicians,you would never see him flaunting a designer  shoe, watch or car..When asked by Vanguard on his take on artistes who flaunt on social media,he said
For me it’s a matter of choice. It’s a matter of what makes you happy. Some people have it and they don’t care to show it and some just do it so that people will think they have it. Some people do it so that armed robbers will come and visit them...
On the secret of his staying power
That question is difficult to answer, I think it’s people that will answer that aspect for me. But for me, I think it’s the talent , the grace of God  and then the  love and support of my fans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol so armed robbers can come and visit them.