Sunday, September 15, 2013

Beaten Up by a Woman - Men Reveal



My cousin used to beat up her boyfriend till he traveled out of the country and broke up with her three months afterwards, after a relationship that lasted three years.

I remember back then how he will call me on the phone crying that she has beaten him blue black and spoilt some appliances in the house. I almost didn't believe but their physical differences assured me about the possibility. She was fat, after feeding fat on his love and care while he was quite skinny.

In fact, he was like the woman with his pierced ears always with gold ear-rings, curly hair, pink lips and his straight cut jeans. To make matters worse, he was a stammerer which made voicing his opinions quite slow and funny. Whenever, he cries to me on phone after each row, it always sound hilarious to me.
Theirs would have been a couple matched in heaven except for the beatings he gets and the disgrace as well as mocking from neighbors who had gotten used to their quarrelsome routine.
Years later, he's still single while she's unhappily married. He still loves her but it is a no go area even if she wasn't married.

Reminiscing about their lives, caused me to confirm from other men if they have ever been physically abused by a woman, and how they reacted.



My ex girlfriend was a military man's daughter who grew up in the barrack. Anytime we have misunderstanding, she would give me hot slaps. I took it for a long time cos of the immense love I had for her until she did it in the presence of my younger brother. That was the last time we ever saw as my brother beat her very well that day and reported the issue to my mother.
I couldn't see her afterwards but heard she got married to a naval officer years later.

Kunle, Kaduna


There was one girl I could have gotten married to but anytime she is angry she would throw things at me. What made me break up with her finally was when she threw her heels at me and it cut my nose. I can't cope or marry such a violent person so ending such a relationship was my best option.

Toyin, Lagos


Wow! What I remember about being beaten by a woman is that whenever I annoy my fiancee, when it's time for us to make love, she will sit on top of me and while riding me, she would give me hot slaps pretending she is in ecstasy, when I observed it was her way of beating me, I decided to reciprocate by changing sex style in the doggy way, I would give her ass stinging slaps in return. She has learnt her lesson and no longer tries such rubbish again

Tunde, SA


My ex girl friend was were (mad woman), any time there is a small issue, she would rush at me and beat the hell out of me before I can raise my hand, the day I tried to beat her back, she broke my plasma and my laptop and still reported to the police that I beat her up, showing them the red patches on her fair skin. It was her mother that arranged for my bail after spending about 10,000 rands. Since then, anytime there's a heated argument between any woman and I, I just walk away. It has been working as they always end up apologizing.

Chuks, SA.

A MAN BEATEN UP BY HIS GIRL FRIEND

I used to enjoy my girlfriend beating me up cos afterwards, we would have sweet make up sex. She is normally frigid but anytime we fight, she's always wet. I guess it's her weird way of life but I just couldn't marry her cos one night she almost strangled me to death while I was asleep claiming I don't show her enough love. Though we made love afterwards, but ever since, I have been seriously avoiding her. I don't wanna die young. Sweet sex or not.

Hakeem, Abuja



I sat back and enjoyed it, lol.

Femi, Lagos

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some guys deserve to be beaten to teach other men a lesson who pride on their silly egos.

Anonymous said...

A woman can never beat me lailai

Anonymous said...

Before breaking up with my ex, I made sure I beat him up very well. I pretended we were having crazy sex, tied his hands and legs and after straddling him for 5 mins, beat him with belt till he pleaded for mercy. He slept with my frd and thought I didn't know. Dealt with the idiot.

Anonymous said...

Funny, but you wicked no be small. Boys beta beware of tie tie sex.

Anonymous said...

I have beaten one conductor b4, told him to give me my change cos he wanted to cheat me and the idiot starting insulting me and my family. As I alighted from the bus, I dragged him down and pummeled his ugly face. I took all the passengers for me to release him. Most men can't fight. They just make mouth

Anonymous said...

Funny stories

Anonymous said...

Only a shameless man will be beaten up by a woman. Lol