Wednesday, November 22, 2017

South African Based Nigerian Singer Lucci Gucci Wins Big At HAPA Music Awards In Los Angeles California US

South African based Nigerian Singer Lucci Gucci totally lost control in the United States as she won the just concluded HAPA  Music Awards which held in Los Angeles, California.
The event which held on Saturday 19th of November, 2017 witnessed a gathering of African Celebrities from different countries at the venue.

Lucci Gucci who is currently promoting her latest hit song Loose Control attracted the world to her music earning her the HAPA Awards Winner of the 2017 Best Female Upcoming Artist.

The Nigerian singer was really excited and exclaimed after the Awards Event  in Los Angeles “I do not know how to express my gratitude to each and everyone of you who made it posible for me to hold this trophy, all the way from S.A. to America,  I've been recognised internationally just becauseof your unconditional support.

I can't thank you enough for sparing your data just to vote for me, I dedicate this to you for getting it for me. Love you loads. May God  bless you. Thank you , Thank you”.


Lucci Gucci who is the initiator of Pink Lips will be live on US tour in Los Angeles and Minnesota for her Pink Lips Music and Charity event.

FB : Lucci Odims
Instagram : lucci_gucci_official

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are beautiful inside and out. God has blessed you my friend. Continue using your talent to inspire women around the world. You have personally touched my life. Wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Love Inger

Unknown said...

Ameeeeen. You go girl. Keep on shining.Mega love.

Unknown said...

May God continue to bless you sis .