Saturday, January 5, 2013

single ladies, married men


It's no news that single ladies date married men and they both actually fall in love with each other. People used to think it was for monetary reward but now it seems more than for financial purposes.
    All on the blog, different ladies revealed why they fell in love with married men at some point in their lives despite the societal No No on such sensitive issue.


I was in an abusive relationship. The guy, really handsome and generous used 2 hit me at every opportunity. Well, somehow, we had a break, and I traveled to SA on an official assignment. That was where, through a friend, I met a young, married man. Everyone came on to me except him. Then my friend came to me later and said "the shy guy likes you". We started talking business, went out dancing that night with his friends, (where I loaned him R500) he sorta liked me more, (and oh, I dance well!), and I ended up in his room. He tried to get fresh, but I turned him the hell down. We talked and I told him about my "failing" relationship, and he promised to be there for me. He left for Naija with his friends the following morning but before then, he left $1000 in the bedside drawer. We started chatting via text and it was stemming up. He came back 4 days later and that was it. He involved me in businesses that fetched a lot of money. He was a very jealous lover but he never hit me. He respected my views and helped me become a better person. What's there not to love?
Christina - Actress and Business woman, UK



From my own point of view.. I believe in dating a married man, cos it is something that is happening to me right now and am enjoying my relationship status. I used to be a girl from a poor home. My first love was my secondary school mate and we dated for close to nine years before he broke my heart, I was close to loosing my brain when he broke my heart, my mum sat me down n advised me that its not d end of d world, I changed my mind by dating another guy again, and you know that am a single and hard working lady, my work did not even give me time, i go to work very early in d morning and come back late in the night, my boyfriend complained about it, he told me to stop working but he never made provision for any financial assistance, all he wanted was to see me around him all the time and to start doing all sorts, He just decided to let me be since I am not ready to dance to his tunes, I was touched by his sudden actions but I had to be focused in order not to let my mum down cos I was the bread winner of the family. Few months later, I met this man who promised to take care of me to the fullest, to do whatsoever I wanted for me, I was amazed when he was saying all this cos he is married with two kids. But he kept disturbing me and he never gave me the chance to think negatively. I called my mother to explain to her cos i was in love with the man already, but my mother warned me not to try it. But I couldn't help the feelings. I started with him secretly but as time goes on people began to notice us, my mother had no choice than to help me love him. He told me to stop working and by the grace of God I will be a business woman this YEAR.. I am not regretting my relationship with him at all despite he is a married man.
PRINCESS BIKKY - Business woman, Lagos



I met dele few years ago, though it wasn't love at first sight but I grew to love him because of his gentle nature and caring attitude. At that time, I was in an abusive relationship and meeting dele was like a great distraction from my pain. When my boyfriend would insult me, dele would praise me, when my boyfriend beat me up, dele would caress me. He gave me laughter to my tears and I was ready to leave my boyfriend for him thinking he was a single guy and his offer of marriage was quite tempting for me coming from a crazy abusive relationship. The bubble busted when I was hanging out with dele late one afternoon and a guy came and shouted at dele that he was hanging out with a woman on his son's 1st year birthday, that his wife and everyone has been looking for him.
Wow!!! I was shocked that the seeming calm sweet guy beside me was married and had been proposing marriage to me. I was devastated but already in love.
He gave me all sorts of excuses and believe me we are still dating off and on till now. 
Though, I now know he's married and wouldn't leave his wife, but then I also know he cares about me enough to lie to get me, and still holding on after several years.
Lola - Media practitioner, Lagos 




I have always dated older men as far back as I can remember, anytime I try to date a young guy, it does not work so I figured it's best to stick to older men as we get along easily. I always feel guilty atimes knowing I will be married someday and wouldn't want a young girl dating my husband but what can I do when the younger guys always give me problems.
I have resigned to the fate I will marry a single guy who will be much older than me.
Lara - Singer, Ghana




Well its true, these days it's not for monetary reason girls date married men, but because of the love and maturity a married men exhibit, married men know what a woman wants and how to please a woman and they give the girls peace and not stress. They are extremely nice that girls end up falling in love with them, unlike young and single guys who give girls problems and are inexperienced in treating a girl right, they exhibit in-matured characters and don't show love d way a married man does!!
In essence I'm not saying dating someone's else husband is right,its very very wrong, but single guys push some girls into it!! So Single guys learn to treat your girl like a princess, trust me she will never give in to any married man 
Keppy - Student, Abuja




The married man I fell in love with is Wale. I was just 18 years old then and my boyfriend had just broken my heart and left for America. I wanted to punish Wale for the pain my guy caused me but I ended up falling in love with him.
If Wale does not see me in one day, he won't be himself, even if it is midnight. He will drive down to my house to see me for atleast 5 minutes before going home.
 He was the opposite of my stupid boyfriend and I swear, I didn't fall for him because of monetary gain, but because he was a good man. We later drifted apart for different reasons and though I am much older now and know better. I still miss him sometimes.
Sade - Teacher, Lagos




Dating a married man will keep u out of heartbreaks, no drama of any sort 
Franca - Air hostess, Lagos



I have never dated a married man before but I have had a one night stand with one. I got drunk on my birthday some years ago, and the owner of the club took me to his hotel and shagged the hell out of me. Infact, when I woke up, I was sore all over. I was disappointed he was gone and had left me alone but I was happy he left 500 pounds and 20 thousand naira on the table, including a bottle of wine. I tried to call him but his PA always pick the calls and I got tired of the silly girl. I don't regret it because none of my boyfriend have ever given me such money before. 
Ronke - Banker, Ibadan  



Most ladies do it because of financial purpose but they end up falling in love. Some do it because they believe that married men care for ladies much more than the way the single guys do
Ife - Model, Lagos




As for me, it's because of money that make single women date married men and from then it will lead to another thing e.g like getting married to them etc.
Seun - Business woman, Lagos

25 comments:

Otunba said...

I'm a married man and i believe it takes the grace of God to resist these young single ladies of our time. If you dont go after them, they will always fashion a way of running after you. Whatever the case, its your choice at the end of the day. You either choose to be responsible or otherwise..

Anonymous said...

D thing is,how will dat lady feel if her husband is sleepin wit anoda lady? Do un2 oda wat U̶̲̥̅̊'ll av dem do 2 u

Anonymous said...

I really wish I wasn't reading it, justification of an unGodly act, I wish u only do dis wen u plan neva to get married, cos if u do knowingly and u do get married and one young girl is dating ur husband, believe me then u would know wat sins u have commited anytime your husband is home.
There is no justification to the mata, wether for funds, care or wateva, dere re single, cute handsome guys who could do far better, so I just pray u consider all u have said as errors and retract ur steps.
Kisses
Kanye

promise said...

It is tempting,the care,attention etc.but how many of these men are willing to leave their wives and mother of their kids for you??but think about the women and the pain they feel,I for one would not want to go thru such pain in marriage and I can't inflict it on others,and I think no girl should too.

Anonymous said...

This is serious people! We single guyz go wait tire!

tosin said...

Na wa ooo. We gats wait for these single ladies tire I​​​ swear...lol

Anonymous said...

Na wa for dis single ladies ooo.

Anonymous said...

African Ladies don d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ copy ladies of d western world....oga oooo. As a single guy, I​​​'ll have to stick to my gurl so tight and shit!

Anonymous said...

Same married women were once single ladies

Anonymous said...


Where are the responsible single guys?

Anonymous said...

I​​​ think I​​​ like dis topic of discussion.

Anonymous said...

Wow, dunno what to say

Anonymous said...

Where are the responsible single guys?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..This life!

Lagos boy said...

This is getting interesting anywayz...If I​​​ catch any married man with my gurl peren, na hell I​​​ go send am to...lol

Anonymous said...

No comment, every married women chase single boys!!! So!!!

Anonymous said...

Na news, shit happens

Anonymous said...

Where are the single guys? If they are responsible, married men won't be going chasing after single girls. Single boys should stop acting like babies and learn to show love and care like the married ones do as well as take up their responsibilities.

Anonymous said...

Stop blaming single girls as I see some funny comments above, it takes 2 to tangle. Afterall it's the married ones that chase single babes till they succumb.abiiii?

Anonymous said...

Walahi tallahi, some married men are sweet oooo.

F'kay. said...

Whateva the reasons,there can never be a right one to date another woman's husband.
For God's sake,put urself in her shoes!....what God has joined together,let noo goody two shoes, selfish girl put asunder.

segun said...

Fkay God bless you my sister...Tell the sugar daddy's under the pretence of falling in love with single ladies that are meant for we single guyz to backoff or else we shall enact a law to cut their m**h**d...lol

segz said...

F'kay thank you very much and God bless. Tell those Sugar daddy's under the pretence of falling in love with our single ladies to quit this act or else, we single guyz too are ready to enact law to punish their pot-belly ass accordingly...lol

Anonymous said...

Yewande Hypocrite.... You think I don't know the old alhaji married man you are dating in Ikoyi? I will expose you

shislest said...

replica bags turkey replica hermes t4c62y0j63 replica bags for sale replica bags wholesale mumbai check my source w0j52q2f58 replica bags in china replica bags new york pop over to these guys b9d61m7s83 replica bags qatar