Friday, March 17, 2017

Beautiful Christian Music "When I Call Your Name" By Gboof

Gospel singer and music producer, Gboof has released another single titled "When I Call Your Name"


It is a beautiful and spirit filled music meant to change the live of listeners.
People have experienced miracles and breakthroughs by listening and connecting to Gospel songs and this is hopefully one of such.
In this broadcast the talented music ministered shared as below; 

"Life for me has always been moving from one uncertainty to another. Everything just seemed so unsure. The wisest were not always the richest, the most hardworking still got broke, good men did bad things and all I had learned growing up seemed inadequate to face the fast-paced world.
But God has shown me His love and favor and each day He takes care of my needs and tells me not to worry. So I dedicate this song to Him".

'When I Call Your Name'
Download audio and watch video- http://heartsonglive.co.uk/new-music-when-i-call-your-name

No comments: