Friday, October 9, 2015

Football Fans Lash Oliseh and Enyeama

Pride they say goes before a fall. In this time, Nigerian Super eagles captain and goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, bows out gracefully or rather foolishly to some fans, while the coach and former Super Eagles Player, Sunday Oliseh is unperturbed about his leave or retirement as Enyeama has tagged his exit.
Apparently, one would think millions of fans that love Enyeama the goal keeper would roar angrily about his exit and cause a storm, but this time, Nigerians have had enough of this pompous and rich players and just as they wished Former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan goodbye, they say farewell to the goalkeeper and can't even wait to see him leave for someone fresh to replace him.
However much as they are unconcerned about Enyeama's claim of retirement, their fingers are crossed on the magic Oliseh will perform, just as they are waiting to see the end result of President Buhari's war against corruption, as they would pounce on Coach Sunday mercilessly if he should dare fail with the team. 
Below are fans comments on the saga between Sunday Oliseh and Vincent Enyeama 


Hmmm. I dont have the full details but I think the Issue could have been settled amicably sha. His exit is a great loss man. 
Enyeama was truly a leader and a good captain.  I mean, He ALWAYS gave the team morale no matter the circumstances or opposition man.  Yeah. Maybe a soft penalty or punishment.  I heard he came late to the training session or something like that. That's not correct behavior for a captain if he did that coz I am still not sure he did. Those are rumors ooo. The true story will still come out. 
- Abatee George, Lekki

Oliseh fumbled
- Femi Oyewale, journalist, Lagos

It's unfortunate he has to leave that way. My view, Oliseh didn't handle the matter in a mature way and I think Enyeama too made a mistake, he could have been more calm but I wish him well in the remaining of his football career
Yea,though I expect more from Oliseh as the coach and considering his experience as a former player. I'm sure they will both regret their contribution to the fiasco.
- Oluwaseyifunmi, Warri

Good riddance to stale rubbish; we need to move on from these old losers
- Reggie, Lekki

Honestly, I think he made the right decision to end all issues from both ends
- Sodiq Bello

Yes Vincent Enyeama is old, we need another young goal keeper 
- Seyi, Egypt 

Ounpe, when he dey there, shey him give me money nii?, abegi, Na them sabi !!!, Even Sepp Blatter abi Issa Hayatou !!! All of them dey craze
Abidemi Bidex Baba, Lagos

He's d best goal keeper...he's not retiring..he's leaving...they don't treat them right..i don't blame him..
- Victor Hans, Lagos 

Fuck the world! Nah enyeama dey feed me?
- Nemo, Lagos

Good!!!, He is not committed again, Left for me, I feel he is reasoning that there's nothing to prove again
- Olumide, Lekki

I don't really know what went down between him and the new manager, But he just lost his mum, He is still grieving, and very emotional, 
He was great for Nigeria and I wish him all the best. But if in the near future he calls and he comes out of retirement I will not be surprised cos he loves Nigeria 
CK, Port Harcourt

 


1 comment:

Ibude G said...

Enyeama buried his mum on Sunday and was in camp on Tuesday . Is the death of the players mum not a reasonable story to Oliseh