Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Christ Embassy Member Shares Her Testimony

MY TESTIMONY.
Beautiful Morning to You all.
My Name is Alfred Patience

On 9th of march 2018,I had to travel to
Awka in Anambra State.

I told my Cell Group leader and she prayed and gave me direction on how to go.
I was reluctant i told her how i was feeling,in my mind, i wanted a confirmation and She Said
"The Lord will guide and guard u in Jesus Name!". And i said Amen. 
After telling her I had assurance and was calm.

When I got to the park, it was quite late but somehow i kept hearing nothing will happen, just go and then I tried to stop myself but I was drawn to the journey like I was meant to see something.

Unlike me, I was very calm and was just smiling, even when other  passengers were worried and complaining about the time.

The driver then look at me and said ..."Na wa ooo, you are just calm, I like people like you ooo". I smiled and said no need to be upset about anything.
At a point I was telling myself Patience, you are so relax !! hmmmm I like this you ooo, then I will smile to myself.

We finally left Lagos and I was sitting at the front seat and I was on my seat belt. The journey was peaceful and everyone was calm.

We got to Onitsha and the driver had to drop off some passengers, already my friend coming from abuja was also at the park, waiting to join our Vehicle since we were going to Awka directly.
Leaving Onitsha we were all exited and I insisted my friend sit directly behind me in the car.
I removed my seat belt and turned towards her and we started gisting because I haven't seen her for like 3 years. 
Then suddenly I just turned back right in the middle of the gist, I said "Bae let me put on my seat belt, I am tired of turning back, we wil gist later” and she said ok.....

Immediately, the car started moving from left to right, on and on, but i don't know how I was calm just looking at the direction of the car, seeing the car going off but yet i had a calm spirit. I had no negative thought, fear or whatsoever... 

My friend was like “driver what are you doing”...i said nothing... Then the driver started shouting and screaming loudly. I didn't even turn back or look towards him, I just was focused, all I know was I was waiting for the car to stop. That was the only thought I had...stop and let me come down.

The car brought down 2 major sign board by the road and afterwards it somersaulted three times. At that point, my eyes were shut and the car stopped.

Then I said “finally it has stopped”... There was a woman with a baby she was shouting “who will help us now”, I said “madam calm down”. 
I removed my seat belt and came out....where did I pass? It was like I was slim when I was coming out. I came out without any broken bone, injury, scratch, nothing....

I came out and started speaking in tongues, thanking God .......I didn't struggle, I was not disturbed or worried, I just said ..”oh Patience, you have to do first aid work now”...
I called for help and a doctor stopped and also some travellers stopped before a Police Van also arrived. 
I and the doctor started attending to the casualties. As a First Aider, I had a First Aid Kit with me so it was helpful.
The doctor now said they need to be taken to the hospital, then I replied, we needed assistant. He looked at me and asked, “were you in the car?”, I replied “yes sir, at the front seat”. Everyone was shocked and they said “are you serious, this is a miracle. are you ok?”, I smiled and said “Yes, I am a miracle”.
Glory to God, Praise The Lord!!!!

#Am Alive unto God
#I Dominate over Death
#It is By the Supernatural
#Supernatural Protection
#Am of the Haven 

#I dwell in a Safe place

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!I give God all the Praise��������
Thanks alot Olori Wendy������

Unknown said...

Thnk God for the gift of life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Unknown said...

Thnk God for the gift of life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Unknown said...

Papa idi Ebube

Unknown said...

This is nothing but God @ his awesome work. Thank God for his protection & preserverance. All glory to his name.

Unknown said...

This is a real life story a great testimony. I'm a witness to it. To God be the glory.

Unknown said...

This is a real life story a great testimony. I'm a witness to it. To God be the glory.