Friday, May 31, 2013

Nigerian artiste arrested for robbery


Willy B a.k.a Williams Asuquo a PortHarcourt based musician who sang 'Excuse me Shorty make we dance she say I be original Kpako featuring Double K'. He also did the song 'Na God, Na God, and recently did a song with Kelly Handsome titled Business Man.

He was working with Jack's Bar as the Manager until few weeks ago when he reported for duty and discovered that the Police came and arrested everyone at the Bar including customers, so he got a lawyer and went to the State Anti Robbery Squad to bail his colleagues, but on getting there himself and the lawyer were arrested and detained. He was paraded on Tuesday as a sea pirate suspect... Please help save him

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na wa oooo..where dem ‎​see money?

Anonymous said...

Naija Musicians ....hmmmm

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your site.
It seems like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen.
Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?
This might be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen before.
Many thanks

Feel free to visit my weblog; florida auto insurance

Tom Crist said...

Hello everyone around the world, here is an opportunity for you to join the illuminati brotherhood to become rich and famous WhatsApp Danny Glover on +1 (716) 423-2479 Or E-mail him on Dannyglover003@gmail.com