Saturday, March 2, 2013

Are Women Above 70years Old Sexually Active?



I was wondering if women above 70years old are sexually active and threw the questions out. Below are the responses I got. However, you can likewise contribute your opinions and experiences. Thanks.



They have, I have dated a 65years old woman 13 years ago, a black american, top person in the hierarchy, she's never had a child and her boobs were firm, I was surprised
Prince

Not all of them but 80% enjoy sex so much, especially from younger men with strength
Richy

I have slept with a 72years old woman before, it wasn't easy because her body was wrinkled and she had a soft vagina but she was always horny and always give me good money so why not. I'm 35years old now but I don't think such will ever occur again
Kazeem


Women above 70yrs do have urge for sex because some of them are still active
Gloria

Kia, why remind me Olori, I used to have a sugar mummy, I think she was above 70years because I attended her first son's 50th birthday. She always used drugs before we have sex, I don't know if it's an enhancer but whenever she uses it, she was always wet. We experimented with sex toys as well.
Segun

I never fuck old woman before Wendy
Leery

I enjoy sleeping with older women, as long as they look rich and old. I prefer them rich because they have money to take care of themselves. I never ask them their age but I think most I have slept with are between 50 to 80 years. Some are even sweeter than all these spoilt young girls. Age is nothing but a number
Kingsley

But I no be 70 years na, and I never get sugar mummy yet.
Yele

Which sane man will sleep with a woman over 70years? Huh wendy, na potopoto be that o. Iyama
Apollo

In nigeria I doubt it,but in usa women over 70years still do. they use hormone enhancement or booster.
Hakeem

No now how can a woman with a menopause have urge for Sex
Kay baba

For me at the age of 90 I go still dey hammer my wife o, I nor go retire o
So maybe that might be possible
Livinglarge4real


I can't tell because I don't have any experience with such age but at 70, I don't think anything called SEX should occur and if it does; well their body is not stone
Prince deji

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really no matter if someone doesn't be aware of then its up to other people that they will help, so here it happens.

Also visit my blog: develop

Anonymous said...

No, they don't. They only enjoy cuddling and love expressions - uyi

Anonymous said...

Uyi, I asked my grandma hours ago, she said some do but it depends on their body

Anonymous said...

I think a doctor shd answer this - sade

Anonymous said...

Lol. Interesting responses- dipson

Unknown said...

So aged but still having great charm. These hot older women are inspiration for many women. I just loved the way they have maintained their self.