Friday, February 15, 2013

SHAME ON DEATH!!! - GOLDIE RIP


Shame such a rare gem left so soon, it's with deep regrets and great sadness I publish few of comments concerning her passing away and condolences. Kindly further comment and say your condolences on Goldie through this medium


Goldie, Mc Icewater, and friend
Aramide and Goldie
SHAME ON YOU DEATH

Had to bring tears to my eyes on a day I celebrate life..you took another's smile and gave her end. RIP Goldie.
    Unfair..life is. You steal the meek and preserve the boastful,you strike the good and pamper evil. Never can understand.
What is life that you made us so?..RIP Goldie Harvie. Sail with the winds,but do not be a ghost..be the spirit that guides our sails to a morrow brighter than the gloom of now
    Still couldn't get the memory of time we spent together out of my head. such a wonderful, caring special one but i need to take heart..God loves you most sister and a friend.. :'( :( :'(
   Rest in the Hands of your maker
Adieu Adebimpe Filani AKA Goldie

Mac Damilare Of My Funky Birthday TV



Good morning brethren,
Take a moment to thank the lord for life........
Take a moment to ask him why you are really here?
Then ask yourself about your choices........
Our hustle is nothing if we don't take a moment each day to reflect on life and the eventual end.......
What scares me, is to die having accomplished nothing for God and humanity.
Life is good, luxuries are sweet but in the end it's all Vanity!
Rest in piece Goldie.. you were a Good friend! Gone too soon

KaHa



Dunno wat to say I swear, so shocking
Debisi, Superscreen Tv



A very hard working,fast learner n most competent mega star is Goldie Harvey, I will miss you
Oyinkansola

Goldie was not just an artiste to me, she was a friend, at times we chat late in the night and always reply her pings. She was such a humble artist
BILETIRI TUNDE (BLACK CELEBRITY)

Goldie
Am short of words " goldielocks ” as I used to call her, the Lady was Calm and very warm.we first Met 2004 I think.. And  She was one who  Never Gave up, I remember her inviting me for Her album party in 2008/09 before She Joined the Kennis Music Group. she was just who she was.. A Real Lady who wasn't afraid to cry and laugh when necessary.. I remember her words to me sometime last year, " ebubedike u have over paid ur dues, I knw that God will crown Ur efforts ” That was The Goldie I remember and knw. I was shocked to my bone marrows when I heard She Passed On ! No one Can question the Good Lord. As for Her family, I pray That God gives Them the fortitude to bear this Heavy loss.. Rest In perfect peace " Goldielocks"
Andy Ndubisi Nwandu. ( Ebubedike )
 



GOLDEN GOLDIE WHY??
 Maybe, she had complained about the way her head was seriously aching and then, she couldn't bear it. Her mood must have changed and hospital became the next option. Maybe she turned and tossed as she thought to herself, 'what sort of headache is this now'. Then, there was the silent moments where all thoughts can never be heard anymore and sounds become still.
    Death has struck and everybody becomes emotionally sick with speech fading. At that moment, you know that LIFE is VAIN and the reality is SHOCKING. When you know IT, TEARS will flow. DEATH has dealt its final BLOW and LIFE is no more.  The SILENCE of death will never be GOLDEN as we ask questions, "WHY IS IT GOLDIE", "How did it happen" and so on.
    REST IN PEACE A GOLDEN GEM IN OUR GENERATION. ADIEU GOLDIE.

Olu Akinsanya, AIT
Prezzo and Goldie at the BBA show
Denrele and Goldie


I guess dose dat were sad about not gettin a val gift yesterday,later realized dat God gave them d greatest vals gift of bin alive till 2day". RIP Goldie
LƔN̤̥̈̊N̤̥̈̊A BOULANG


Very Sad
NOSA IGIEBOR M.O.N


When she was alive ... How many of u BC her work?
   Now she's dead u want to show you care
U think if u don't show u care her ghost will hunt u?
   Dats a lesson......... Support dem wen dey are alive not wen they are dead
Advice no be causE
Dee Toh Posh

Finally it's true Goldie is dead so hard to believe
Adex artquake

She was so full of LIFE, D best I will ever b a Manager to.
Ellams A. Abass.@​KENNIS MUSIC/PRIMETIME/DAAR PLC & e-MEDIA

Goldie dead,this sounds crazy I mean crazy, our own lady GaGa
Emmy. T


RIP Goldie...u will be greatly missed
Mercy Michael( Magnetic Media) Journalist/publicist!

Rip Goldie..so sad
Ray G


It breaks my heart that a sweet young artist" Goldie" has kicked the bucket....its so painful dat it happened @ d prime time of her Career.may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Superscreen's Adenike Owoeye Ajiboye

It's still  shocking the news of her death, I​pray God grants her family and well wishers including her fans the fortitude to bear the huge loss. Nigerians and indeed the entire World would miss you. Adieu Goldie!-
Segun


One memorable interview I had with her was on Flave, she had invited us to her house and we captured scenes of her cooking Yam and Fried Eggs for my crew and I. One thing that struck me about her was her simplicity,gentleness and sweetness. It's sad that such a hardworking and strong force for females in the entertainment industry can pass away so swiftly.
Her works will linger on for a long time to come. RIP Golden Woman, Goldie.

Olori Wendy, Wendytunes Entertainment



HEART FELT CONDOLENCE! The sudden demise of a star singer and a model Goldie is described as a colossal loss to the nation. She died at the time Her impact would have been known globally. Let the family of Goldie be console in Jesus name. May her soul Rest in Perfect Peace.   Franky Ekong, CapeTown, South Africa.




I called her around 6:36pm and she couldn't pick. She return d courtesy around 6:55pm screaming my name, telling me to come over and celebrate val but I refused due to distance but promised to see her 2day after my valentine hangover of red wine but never knew she was saying good bye.

Now I blame myself why didn't I just go see a friend who needs me @ that time? Why was I so selfish with myself, greedy and self centred?

Now, I miss her so much that I can't help to stop blaming myself for not seeing her.

Nigeria lost another source of income, great talent, creative and supportive lady, kind and down to heart, she mood swing easily and get piss-off but she will acknowledge her fault and reckon with the abused.

May her soul rest is perfect peace in the hands of the LORD.

Adieu Oremi.

Can't forget the first time we met @ the Chinese Restaurant on the island in 2008. Just like yesterday.

Miss you dearly. What a great lost.

Condolence from: Youngbloke Ent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goldie why,not this time but GOD knows best,two days ago i heard your voice on raypower alive and healthy,i love you,we'll love but GOD loves you the most R.I.P(Aina Oluwatomisin C.E.O mONAKO UNLTD WEARS)

Anonymous said...

Rip Goldie I dint bliv wen I heard, until I saw n read more convinving infos .Rip naija lady gaga . Blackcurrant.

Anonymous said...

May her gentle soul rest in perfect...we love u but God love u most.....

Unknown said...

x7h91w1z00 o5n97l3y22 j2w34l1x15 z9f48w4e95 n5s89k0h78 m3q10i3j73