Monday, February 20, 2017

Can You Allow A Massage Therapist Of The Opposite Sex Massage Your Lover? Read Replies !!!;

Trust is very important in any relationship but sometimes do we know when to draw the line or what line needs to be drawn?. An interesting topic sprang up recently in which I asked if lovers call allow a massage therapist of the opposite sex to massage their partners . However the responses I got from Nigerian men based in different parts of the world was quite surprising which I will share.


Pardon C,  New York African Artist;
"No. My girl wanted it for val, I refused lol,  Na by force lol"

Olori Wendy - "I was surprised he couldn't even grant if as a Valentine gift".


Femi,  a Married man and Accountant, who has toured several continents;
"No,  accident waiting to happen. What If she become aroused ? Hmmmm!!!! The Muslim holy book says " wheresoever a man and a woman is , the devil is the 3rd person there present".

Olori Wendy - "But he is married, so that got me wondering if there is trust issues involved?".


Lekan Dayo, business man;
"No oo! I can never allow such, lailai".

Olori Wendy - "Laila means never or impossible in yoruba language, and Lekan is also married".


Dsteady, Nigerian single man based in Ghana;
"Yes, " I don't mind. Regardless. I should be able to trust my partner. If I can't trust her with some one else dick why should I trust her with my life".
Olori Wendy - " Correct Bobo"

Tunde Allen, business man and Lagos bachelor;
"Yes because it is all about trust".

Olori Wendy - "So how come the married men are all saying no and the single guys don't really mind?".


Apex Clothing, clothing designer and single guy based in Lagos Nigeria;
"Yes sure,  As long as na woman massage me too".

Olori Wendy - "so basically for him, it's tit for tat".

Tony,  U.K. Based married man;
"Yes, But I will be present,  I must be around!, So that he won't have sex with her. She may get turned on and wet. No way a woman will not get turned on".

Olori Wendy - Funny enough, Tony has been married for over 20years, very interesting coming from him. Na wa for all this married men, they are even more jealous than single guys".


Bidex, Engaged
" Noo,  If her body go move nko? Na straight sex. I trust her but anybody can fall into temptation. It will just happen on immediate mood. You will find a decent Pastor that falls in the trap of the house maid. It's all temptations."
"I once Slept with a married lady like that. She came to my house and I started rubbing her hands while watching emotional movie. So, anybody can fall a victim. And I gave her all styles on bed forgetting she's married. She came for church visiting programme.Reminding me on bible study on Wednesday"

Olori Wendy - There is God oo. Using God as an excuse to commit adultery.



Olu,  Journalist, Newly Married from Lagos;
"Yes. Why not? Yes ke, I don't really care "

Olori Wendy- "I'm shocked at his weird reply as his marriage is still new, all these Lagos men sef".

Ayo, single Nigerian Female from based in Dubai UAE
"Hmm,  It depends. If he will allow me to be there with them, If not then no massage. "


Olori Wendy- So it seems women trust their men bettter and also the singles trust their partners more, as most married men in this survey said no, while the single men didn't find any awkwardness in it.

No comments: