Thursday, December 8, 2016

Kim and Kanye Are Not Divorcing - Kim's Best Friend Jonathan Reveals

It's been a wild wild rumor that Kim Kardashian is divorcing her super star husband Kanye West, and her children are currently staying with Kris Jenner as her husband Kanye rests and recovers from his recent hospitalization. Of course, this is all a big fat assumption.

Kim and Kanye



“Kim has spent the last few days at Kris' house with the kids. The kids were there during Kanye's hospitalization and are very happy there. Kim really wants to protect the kids and will do everything she can to see that that happens.” But that doesn't insinuate she is ready to leave him.


However, over at E! News, Jonathan Cheban, Kim's BFF says all these rumors are bullshit.

Jonathan and Kim

"I just FaceTimed with Kim and Kanye and everyone's talking about some divorce rumors and I was laughing because I didn't hear that all day and I guess everybody else apparently here did and it's so funny to me because it's so not true," he said.

He continued: "They're in good spirits. I don't want to talk much about them because it's not my business but I do have to say that the divorcing is kind of hysterical, that I will mention, because I just spoke to both of them on FaceTime literally before I was coming here and when I heard that I literally burst out laughing."

So, for those secretly wishing they divorce, your bubbles have been bursted.

No comments: