Tuesday, July 26, 2016

From Secular To Gospel Music, Tiwa Changes Genre

 Highly talented singer with a great voice, Tiwa Banks has been in the music industry for over ten years now as an African pop artiste. Hearing her voice could render one speechless as her soprano pitch is what many stars would wish to have.



Having performed and released secular songs and videos, Tiwa has now decided to say goodbye to secular music and focus on gospel songs, with lyrics to glorify God almighty. 

She had shared in the broadcast below on Monday, her reasons for changing her music genre in her own words unedited. 

"Happy new week, this is to inform you all that i am now a full GOSPEL ARTISTE as i rededicated my life fully to christ to be addicted to His praises nd worship alone from now on.

In 2010 i was face to face with death on a sick bed and heard the doctor told my mom that it was the end of the road for me as they've done everything they could bt to no avail, i sat up wt all d strenth left in me nd screamed "God is not a man that he should lie" then reminded him of His promises, less dan 30 mins life came back into me nd i started walking nd dat was it!



In 2012 it was an a story a few people were familiar with of a landlord son who berged into my room and almost stabbed me to death claiming " each time i see you i think of what to do to stop you and i'll do it let's see how u'll be bold enough to show your face to the public again" by d time d policeman got to me and a neighbour said with fear that "doctor pls are you sure she'll make it?" He replied "i can't say!" Nd d police said with sympathy that "someone that can not make any sound nor cry while being stiched this one is gone" 

When i heard dt i started praying in my spirit again and God heard me and proved Himself again.


Last week, two tires from d vehicle i was in fell out on high way nd all i could say was Jesus nd somehow the bus stopped nd not even one person in d vehicle had a scratch.

After i got home dat day i became restless of what would have happened to this wonderful talent God has been askin me to use for Him nd how would i have explained to him how i used it? #sigh

From now on its all about Jesus for me o... 
... and when you need a quality worship to bring His presence down, I'M IN!.

AND SO HELP ME GOD!!!

IT IS FOOLISHNESS TO BE SHAMEFUL OF WHAT IS GAINFUL!."


No comments: