Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dangote And Davido's Father Changed My Life - Ooni Of Ife

Batch B corp members serving in Osun state were thrown into state of positive frenzy yesterday when a royal august visitor stepped into their midst in the person of Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife.


The Royal entourage arrived at the NYSC orientation camp where about 3000 corp members were waiting to receive the monarch.



Oba Ogunwusi surprised the corpers and the officials when he stepped out of the royal umbrella to stand in the sun with the corpers.

In his remarks, the Ooni of Ife adminishes them to be focused and determined to make it in life as only their determination would take them places.



He implored them not to wait for white collar jobs as there were none in the country.

The Monarch gave them an example of his life shocking them when he revealed that it wasn’t all rosy when he left school as he had to hawk rice, vegetable oil in Ede after NYSC.

According to him, his encounter with Aliko Dangote and Dr. Deji Adeleke, father of superstar Davido changed his story.

After my NYSC, I decided that I would be an entrepreneur and that was why I did not seek employment when my mates were looking for jobs in the accounting firms. I was very popular at Agbeni market in Ibadan where I hawked rice, sugar and vegetable oil before I started selling cement”.

“As a graduate of Accounting from the Polytechnic of Ibadan, I was hawking in the market and I was able to make a difference because of my educational background. I eventually met influential Nigerians like Alhaji Aliko Dangote and Dr Deji Adeleke from Ede here and my story changed”.

He said.

No comments: