Thursday, January 17, 2013

THE LOTTERY TICKET

THE LOTTERY TICKET (a stage play) Written by: Prof. Ahmed Yerima and Directed by: Ikenna Jude Okpala, with (synopsis), "Winning a lottery calls for celebration. But can the winner laugh and cry at the same time or possibly die?".
     Open up to the world of "THE LOTTERY TICKET" and tickle your lacrymal glands, catching some revelation in this thought-provoking comedy Starring Patrick Diabuah, Bolanle Haastrup, Uvie Egbejuma, Austine Onuoha, Kelvinmary Peter and Ayodeji Habeeb.  

DATE : Sunday, 20th January. 2013. 
VENUE : Terra Kulture, Plot 1376, Tiamiyu Savage Street Victoria Island. 
TIME : 3PM & 6PM. 
Tickets: N2500. 
For tickets and more information, call : 07036521607

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing stage performance. Very good actors. I enjoyed the show

Anonymous said...

It got to a point I was wondering if the actors would get exhausted but they didn't . Great show.

Anonymous said...

Very impressive

Anonymous said...

They all did good. Nice

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the next show. A must watch. Enjoyed this

Anonymous said...

Couldn't stop laughing. Almost cracked my ribs

omo oba said...

Rib cracking. The best i have seen in Terra so far. I also like the branding, packaging of the show. It was different. Big thumbs up for the organizers.

omo oba said...

Rib cracking. Amazing show. i Like the packaging of the show. It was different.Thumbs up to the organizers.

Anonymous said...

hi all olori-wendy.blogspot.com admin discovered your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://massive-web-traffic.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://massive-web-traffic.com

Anonymous said...

Whаt's up friends, how is everything, and what you wish for to say concerning this paragraph, in my view its really amazing designed for me.

my web-site: squandered winnings

Anonymous said...

І don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't аlready ;) Cheerѕ!


Also viѕit my blog :: fractional laser therapy